There are several ways to quickly and easily find what you are looking for on our site:
- Hover over Content Categories in the menu and click on the type of articles you’re looking for.
- Word search the content you are looking for (e.g. brunch, grilling, lawn care, etc.).
- Use the Select Format(s) field in the search bar to filter by the type of format(s) you’re interested in.
- Quick View allows you to preview the content without having to download.
- Click on Add to Content Library and select which format you’d like. Then select Add to Content Library. You will be given the option to View Content Library or Quick Download.
- View Content Library will show everything you have added so far. You can either download each piece of content individually, or download all of your content at once by selecting Download All.
- Quick Download allows you to download a specific piece of content immediately.
There are 4 simple ways to return tear sheets and online placements to us. Watch this tutorial video, or see below for step-by-step instructions.
- Directly Upload Your Tear Sheet/Online Placement to Our Website
You can quickly and easily upload your tear sheet/online placement by clicking on the Order History link. You can find this at the top left of the website when you are logged in. Here you'll see all of the content that you have downloaded. To upload a tear sheet/online placement scroll to the desired title and click the blue icon arrow in the column titled "Placement".
Next, specify if you are uploading a Tear sheet, Screen shot or URL and select Choose File from your computer, then select Upload.
- Your tear sheet needs to show the complete page as published including the masthead, page number, etc.
- Acceptable file types are PDF and JPG.
- Files must be 5mb or smaller in size.
- E-mail Us Your Tear Sheet or Online Placement
You can attach your PDF or JPG file to an e-mail and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Postage Paid Envelopes
Per your request, Family Features can send you a postage paid envelope each month. Just enclose your print tear sheets and send it back to us.
- Set us up with a complimentary subscription or digital access
If you provide us with a complimentary subscription to your publication or access to your digital edition, we can find the particular placement.
Complimentary subscriptions should be addressed to:
ATTN: Tear Sheets
5825 Dearborn Street
Mission, KS 66202-9915
Email Lisa at email@example.com if you’d like to grant us Digital Access.